Sunday 13 November 2011

MY First Mini Album

Hi  All .. , 

Finally I am here with a Post...... I was struggling last whole night to upload these pics, as they were getting vertical on uploading. 
So here is  my first Post to my Blog. As I am a new Blogger and have two year old daughter who keeps me busy all the time, so it makes difficult for me to be regular here..

Anyways... so here goes my first Mini Album. I learned the paper folds from 'Just a few mini Series' by Elsa and Krystal .. I would like to thank them, as I never thought that i will be able to make a mini album, but after watching there tutorial series, I thought of trying my hands on it, and yes I came up with 'not so bad' Album. There is only one issue there its that of binding, I don't have the binding rings with me.I have used ear rings instead of them.. :) . As most of the pages have 3D flowers, so it have become too bulky.. to bind up...

Any ways... I will find a way out for that.. I have uploaded most of the pages, front n back, I will try to upload a video of it, as watching video will be more enjoyable i think..
you enjoy watching the pages..











 Hope u all like it.  Flow in your thoughts n suggestions please...
See you soon with a quilling frame..

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!!! I've seen this video but never tried it...would love to see the video..
    and I have an extra pack of binder rings..one inch size...would be happy to let you have it..mail me if you want it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. its beautiful di....... everything u posted its perfect and awesum. so i think when r u starting ur tutorial...i'll be d first one dere...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gr8,love all the folds:)

    ReplyDelete